The school’s allocation for Pupil Premium for 2019/2020 is £122,300This is intended to be spent to raise pupil’s attainment through the following:
- Enhance Support Staffing
- Maintain & enhance family support worker
- Cost of Nurture Group
- Employment of Librarian & additional books
- Subsidise School trips
schools allocation for Pupil Premium for 2018/2019 was £114,760
This is intended to be spent to raise pupil’s attainment through the following:
- Maintain the high number of support staff across school.
- Continue the Oracy intervention.
- Maintain the high number of subsidised trips (one every half term in Key Stage 2).
- Continue with the individual tuition programme before and after school.
- Maintain family support worker hours
- Maintain the behaviour support team to include a manager and one support staff members.
Continue to fund family/pupil support after school hours and over the weekend.